"Gentle Touch" mixing technology for mixing of sensitive, fragile powders, granulates and natural products.
What we offer:
. The fact that the Lindor mixers exercise virtually no shear forces make them particularly suitable for use with fragile and/or heat sensitive products. Also the option to add liquids (e.g. reacting agents) proves to be a valuable feature in many manufacturing processes.
Since more than 15 years we have created a multitude of references worldwide. We have experience in a wide range of applications. Typical products that benefit from the gentle touch mixing are:
■Spray dried products - Built up agglomerates
■Products that are brittle and/or prone to generate dust
■Products that are sensitive to heat, compression and/or impact
■Products with capillaries needed for e.g. adsorption
■Products sensitive to (metal) contamination
What are we looking for:
Please replace this text with a short description (200 - 800 characters) of the partner you are looking for. Your description should answer the following questions.
If you are looking for a particular product or service:
1. What are you looking for?
2. What will the product or service be used for?
If you are looking for customers:
1. What type of customer (industry, distributor, research, etc.)? Industry, Maintenance, Distribution.
2. Which industry sector? Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals and Plastics
- ] Materials technology
- ] Agrochemicals
- ] Anoganic substances
- ] Organic substances
- ] Pharmaceutics
- ] Plastics and Rubber related to Chemical technology and engineering
- ] Special Chemicals, intermediates
- ] Care, hygiene, beauty
- ] Analytical chemistry
- ] Separation Technologies
- ] Food additives / Ingredients / Fuctional Food
- ] Environment
- Commercial Agreement
- Technical Co-operation