Multisensor system for quality control in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
What we offer:
The GTQ has developed a multi-sensor system for the control of the composition and quality of products according to established quality standards (patterns) in all producion phases: raw materials, by-products and final products.
The multi-sensor system consists of:
- A set of sensors (pH, temperature, conductivity, redox potential, K+, Na+...). fabricated with microelectronic technology.
- A fluid flow system.
- A multivariate calibration and pattern recognition statistical program (PCA, Neural Networks, PLS).
The outcome is a system that allows online:
- To provide global information (pattern /quality standard) of a product or by-product including an organoleptic analysis.
- To quantify physical and chemical parameters with the same accuracy as standard methods.
What are we looking for:
Co-operation with companies for industrial and commercial product development.
Main applications and advantages of the product
- Control of chemical composition.
- Control of quality standards.
- Customizable (chemical parameters and quality standards).
- Applicable to raw materials, by-products and final products.
- Organoleptic Analysis of final product.
- In situ measurements.
- Continuous measurements.
- ] Computational chemistry
- ] Biochemistry/Biophysics
- ] Micro- and Nanotechnology
- ] Chemical material testing
- ] Environment
- ] Waste management
- FP7 Project
- Licence Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Research and development
- Technical Co-operation