Colloidal chemistry and advanced materials
What we offer:
The QCI Centre is composed by qualified staff researchers and technical personnel, 30 members, with an important activity in applied research and technology transfer.
We offer technological services to companies of different industrial sectors (chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, detergents, textiles, nanomedicine, environment, etc.).
We have different PATENTED TECHNOLOGIES:
- Preparation of totally or partially metallic nanoparticles by reaction in oil-in-water microemulsions, which has environmental and economical advantages.
- Macroporous or meso/macroporous polymeric materials obtained in concentrated and highly concentrated emulsions.
- Textile compositions with chitosan hydrogels, increasing water adsorption capacity.
- Removal of trihalomethanes and emerging pollutants by plasma.
What are we looking for:
The type of contact sought includes both industry and academia.
These are some of the technological fields of interest: chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, detergents, textiles, polymers, nanomedicine, agrofood and environment.
- ] Coatings
- ] Surface treatment
- ] Materials technology
- ] Pharmaceutics
- ] Soaps, detergents
- ] Care, hygiene, beauty
- ] Micro- and Nanotechnology
- ] Environment
- Licence Agreement
- Research and development
- Technical Co-operation