List of participantsback to list
Centre for NanoBioSafety and Sustainability
Campus UAB, Edifici Q (ETSE)
The CNBSS is a virtual centre, created as an initiative between the Catalan Institute of Nanotechnology (ICN) and Leitat technological centre in response to the emerging needs to rationalise and promote the responsible development of new nanotechnologies, including risk assessment. It is located in Barcelona, Spain. With the expertise from these two well-known institutes, the CNBSS aims to provide high quality services (analysis, high quality nanoparticles samples, “state of art” definition, information of regulation, etc.) and supports for industry to develop nanotechnology in numerous fields as safely and sustainably as possible.
Moreover, the CNBSS is also promoting the use of nanotechnology-based solutions in strategic sectors, via activities such as training, education, and dissemination. By making nanotechnology more available to society and industry the CNBSS integrates nanotechnology in our Society, the key factor of its development.
back to list
NanoSafety and Sustainability Services and Expertise.
What we offer:
1) Scientific and Technical Services: Sample characterisation and analysis, Supply of high-quality nanoparticles (corresponding to your need), Toxicology analysis, Industrial facility (Design of Small scale projects for further development).
2) Personalised R&D projects on Nanotechnology (small/medium/large).
3) Art & Education Projects: dedicate to promote “better” Nanotechnology.
4) Scientific and Technical Training and Workshops: Personalised Report on “state of art”/thematic/targeted aspect, Training on analysis apparatus, synthesis processes, Workshops with expert from specific field.
5) Technical Consulting Services.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for industry interested in analysis services, in standards and/or customized nanomaterials, in nanotechnology developers with the aim to support them within their responsible development in Nanotechnology as service provider and/or R&D partnering/collaborators and Science and Nanotechnology educational and communication initiatives.
- ] Materials technology
- ] Colours, dyes related to Chemicals technology and engineering
- ] Pharmaceutics
- ] Soaps, detergents
- ] Care, hygiene, beauty
- ] Analytical chemistry
- ] Micro- and Nanotechnology
- ] Food additives / Ingredients / Fuctional Food
- ] Environment
- ] Waste management
- Commercial Agreement
- FP7 Project
- Licence Agreement
- Research and development
- Technical Co-operation
Mr Dr Vincent Jamier