Connect-EU Sustainable Catalysis Group
What we offer:
The main activities of the group are:
- To Create and develop the catalan strategic agenda in the area of chemical research, and defend its contents in Europe with regard to European R&D+i funding mechanisms (FP7, etc.).
- To position the strategic agenda R&D priorities in the main European research funding channels, by means of the European working comities and the European and national Technological Platforms.
- Diffusion and assessment, through informative sessions, of participation opportunities in European R&D+i funding schemes of interest to the catalan Chemical research sector.
- To participate as experts in information and project proposal’s revision days.
- To participate in European events representing Catalonia’s research interests, in the Chemical sector.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for institutions who are willing to participate within our group, either as experts in the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) or that have a great interest in participating in European projects mainly within the FP7.
Also institutions that would like more information about the FP7 and which are the mechanisms of participation are highly encouraged to contact us.
- ] Materials technology
- ] Organic substances
- ] Pharmaceutics
- ] Plastics and Rubber related to Chemical technology and engineering
- ] Special Chemicals, intermediates
- ] Petrochemistry, Petroleum Engineering
- ] Micro- and Nanotechnology
- ] Environment
- FP7 Project
- Research and development
- Technical Co-operation