List of participantsback to list
TE Laboratories Ltd
Tullow Industrial estate
TelLab is a multi-divisional company in which chemistry is the common denominator between the divisions. The company has an independent INAB/ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory specializing in water and soil analysis. Areas of expertise include inorganic, organic and trace metal detection. A full range of chemical standards and solutions are also manufactured and are supplied through a distribution network across Europe. At the present time TelLab operates in six divisions:
1. Environmental Analysis: ISO17025 accredited
2. Machine Care Analysis: Analysis of lubricating oil samples taken from Plant and Machinery.
3. Marker Dyes: Manufacture and supply of marker dyes to the oil industry.
4. Transcheck: Analysis of transformer oils
5. Production Laboratory: Production and supply of chemicals and laboratory apparatus
6. Research and Development
back to list
SME with active interest in colloborating on research projects.
What we offer:
An SME with research capabilities in the areas of analytical and reagent chemistry. Detailed knowledge of quality systems such as ISO17025 and ISO guide 34.
Experience in commercialisation.
Internal capacity for writing and submitting FP7 proposals.
Much experience in validation and field trials with new technologies.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for opportunities as follows;
1. Commercialisation opportunities by licensing IP from RTD’s. Predominantly Interested in environmental sensing technologies.
2. To from collaboration partnerships with other SME’s for participation in future FP7 calls.
- ] Analytical chemistry
- ] Environment
- Commercial Agreement
- FP7 Project
- Licence Agreement
- Research and development
Mr Mr Mark Bowkett