AMBIOMA CONSULT, S.L.
AV. GRAN VIA CORTS CATALANES
BIOMA is a company, with more than 20 years developing its professional activity in the field of environmental engineering and consulting.
True to the philosophy of its professionals, BIOMA operates safely to do a well-made, offering a solvent, clear shape and quality environmental professional services.
In addition to ideas and propose alternatives, BIOMA offers a complete service in the field of the environment ranging from the initial phase of information and analysis, preparation, drafting, and coordination of projects and studies, as well as the necessary subsidies processing and follow-up files to their achievement.
To achieve the objectives of quality of service, BIOMA has a team of professionals, specialists in different fields of the consulting and engineering, as well as develops programmes and studies in collaboration with research centres and universities.
Following are our main activity areas:
1. Environmental Audits, Assessments.
2. Reduction and recycling of pollutants.
3. Environmental systems implementation (ISO 14001).
4. Environmental impact assessment.
5. Environmental risk assessment studies.
6. Noise studies.
7. Soil pollution studies.
8. Water pollution treatment plants (for industrial and municipally uses).
9. Plants and equipment for water reuse and recycle.
10. Fishing, aquaculture and marine Projects and Studies.
11. Authorized management of hazardous and non-hazardous industrial wastes: from 2005, we have an hazardous and non-hazardous waste management plant in the municipality of Esparreguera (20 Km near Barcelona).
Authorization includes the following efforts of industrial waste:
Recycling of ion exchange resins used in industrial wastewater treatment.
Valuation of ion exchange resins used in water quality production processes.
Valuation of solutions and wastes rich in heavy metals (heavy metals recovery).
Storage and transfer of pollutants solutions.
Storage and transfer of depleted activated charcoal.
Storage and transfer of depleted ion exchange resins.
Parallel to these activities of waste management, BIOMA provides to its customers: generic or selective ion-exchange resins and activated charcoal.
Research and development (r&d) projects (in cooperation with universities and technological centres) which are carried out are:
1. Water treatment of drinking water by nitrate removal with production of a fertilizer.
2. Waste water and drinking water treatment by sulphate removal.
3. Sludge inertization from water treatment to produce a vitrify material useful in public and construction works.
4. Gold and silver recovery from liquid solutions by using a selective ion exchange resin.
5. Gold and silver recovery from industrial sludge.
6. Rhodium, palladium and platinum recovery from car catalysts.
7. Activated charcoal reactivation.